Sunday, July 03, 2005

Vision about India

I didnt make any post for last three days due to my full attention towards study. Countdown towards my final year MCA exam has already started and I dont want to miss anything. MCA has been my dream for long and I am very much excited to finish it. The exam is on 17 but i have to now spend more time in studying and remembering stuffs.

Just to give a break from study, I visited rediff blogs today and stumbled across this link written by one Mr. Radhakrishnan. He has nicely written about what he envisons about India and I liked reading it. There are people who want to see India on the world map as being prosperous, rich and beautiful country. I am also one of them who want to see my country in the same line as USA or Europe.

I am eagerly wating for my exams to get over so that I can do my own things. I have many plans. Like reading more novels and visiting places.

honest_blogger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home