Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Migraine day.

Yesterday I could not post anything. Again work and more work. To keep up the blogging job seems to be quite a bit challenging task for an IT professional. But I have to give it a go and see how long i can go with my daily musings.

extended work hour is showing on my health and my eyes. I am still having the hangover of migraine. Its the only thing which keeps nagging me. It is very disturbing to have migraine early in the morning and the pain remains for the whole day. I am not able to concentrate on my work. All that i keep thinking is to go home and sleep the whole day. But there is work, more responsibility now and more thing to understand.

I try to relieve the stress by waking up early morning (6 am is early for me) and follow what ramdev has to tell about yoga and pranayama. I followed it for few days, but as usual, felt lazy and realzied that i have to study first for my MCA exam next month and less of yoga. Today is again going to be a very busy day. So tought of writing something early in the morning.

honest_blogger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home