Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Here is another blogger.

I dont know the exact reason for beginning this blog. I read loads and loads of blogs every day and its a new kind of expereince for me. I just love reading those. It striked me last night just before going to bed that I too have something to express that I want others to read and know.

This blog is proudly mine and i dont say whatever I write here might sound logical or meaningful to anyone who would care to read this. These would purely be my thoughts about life that I have seen and going to see. At 27 years of age and being in IT industry for good number of years, I have seen a boring life of IT professional. So you can expect something related to their life and how boring it is.

I always like to think about new ideas and I wish i was a scientist. I can go about ranting anything that is scientific, even though i might admit within myselft that i am not that good at it.

This is my personal dairy. I dont know whether i would be punctual as a blogger. It depends upon mind and how fresh your idea is. I really admire some daily bloggers. I sometimes feel that if they didnt exists as bloggers, life would have been so boring. I will from time to time mention the blogs that I really love to read daily. I would promise to post any ideas and thoughts that might help my readers. And I would also like you to excuse me if my writing skills touch any sensitive topics that might emotionaly hurt the visitors. Apologies in advace.!!

honest_blogger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home