Sunday, June 26, 2005

First rain of the season in delhi

I love rain. I dont know why. I just get crazy at the idea of getting drenched in rain forever. I get nostalgic sometimes when I see the toddlers jumping and splashing the rain water.

Delhi received its first rain today and the whether is quite pleasant now. My mother moved all the pots to an open area where the plants would drink the fresh water. I saw happy holidayers expressing their love for rain in news channels. I woke up early morning to smell the wet soil. For the past few years some areas are not getting enough rain due to many environmental changes. I remember how I would say to my brother that we should record the rain as they might become very rare in future.

I am sitting right next to the window and i can feel the cool breeze. I am feelign sleepy and want to enjoy this cool weather and the sound of rain. I wish it rained tommorow also.

honest_blogger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home